My autobiography - Who am I?

 


                                                                                                                  

        My Autobiography


            Hi everyone! My name is Joaquín Astorga Arce. I'm 25 years old and I was born in Copiapó, in the north of our country, but I live in Santiago (Ñuñoa) during the months of classes. At elementary school, I studied at Saint Louis School House (that school went bankrupt). I completed my high school education at Colegio Almenar. Both schools are from Copiapó.

            First I had entered to study Engineering at Universidad Técnica Federico Santa María, in Valparaiso. After a few years, I decided to stop studying that career and come to Santiago. Here, I studying psychology and I'm in third grade.

            About my hobbies, I practice Karate since I was 12 years old and I represented Chile during many years. Also I like to play some video games, preferably in my cell phone. 

            In Copiapó, I have a cat called Sam Bigotes, and here, in Santiago, I have another cat called Blue.





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 8: A subject I enjoy studying

Post 5: A Photo and its Story