Post 3: My Favorite Piece of Technology

 


Smartphone



            I think the mobile phone is one of the best inventions in history, masterpiece of technology. I'm 25 years old, so I have been able to see something of the evolution that the mobile phone has had in all these years; I remember that the first mobile phone I had could only make calls, send messages and play snake.

            But, I think that the most significant advance has been to transform the mobile phone into a smartphone, which consists of a mini computer integrated into a mobile phone. The first smartphone I owned I wouldn't know exactly how long ago it was, but maybe 10 years ago, when I was still in high school.

            The main use that I give my smartphone is to communicate by WhatsApp with my friends and family, use Instagram to see memes and also talk with friends, and finally I use my smartphone to play some video games. I would not know exactly which one often uses the smartphone, but I think that a lot of my free time is dedicated to playing video games or using instagram on it. 

            I really like the smartphone because I feel that it's very versatile: it can be used for everything today. And honestly, I can no longer see my life without a smartphone... in fact, when I'm without it I feel empty and bored, it is incredible the dependence that it has generated in our society.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 8: A subject I enjoy studying

Post 5: A Photo and its Story

My autobiography - Who am I?